Tampa Bay Body Sculpting
Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon located in Tampa, FL
About Arm Liposuction:
Arm liposuction is a simple way to contour your arms and achieve a slender, more fit appearance. At Tampa Bay Body Sculpting, we use the traditional method of liposuction to gently and permanently remove fat cells. Liposuction is a popular treatment that can help slim down stubborn areas of fat which can be resistant to diet and exercise.
Arm Liposuction / Autograph Arms Q & A
What are Autograph Arms?
- Autograph Arms are a component of The Autograph Collection exclusive only at Tampa Bay Body Sculpting in Tampa Bay, Florida.
- This exclusive collection is defined by the most innovative techniques available in the Cosmetic Surgery World. The Collection is defined by its creator, World renowned surgeon, Dr. Robert Miles with Tampa Bay Body Sculpting’s state of the art surgical equipment as a means to set patients apart from traditional liposuction.
- Using cutting edge technology along with the 40 years experience Dr. Robert Miles brings to this highly advanced procedure sets Tampa Bay Body Sculpting apart from the rest. This advanced Body Sculpting procedure creates more definition and optimal results keeping on trend with cutting edge knowledge and technology.
- The Tampa Bay Body Sculpting Autograph Arms procedure is a highly specialized technique in body sculpting which ultimately enhances the definition of the arms giving the appearance of a more “fit” individual.
Benefits of Arm Liposuction:
- Arm Liposuction is minimally invasive and does not require extensive downtime. After just one surgery, you can walk away with slender arms! Each individual has a certain number of fat cells which fluctuate in size throughout their life but will not change in quantity. Arm Liposuction removes fat cells and lowers your overall fat cell numbers. The results you achieve with arm liposuction are long-lasting and impactful!
How long will my results last from Arm Liposuction?
- Results from Arm liposuction can be permanent by maintaining a healthy diet and exercise regimen. During the healing process your arms will continue to shrink over 3-6 months post surgery as swelling subsides, where final results will show at approximately 6 months.
Am I a Candidate for Arm Liposuction Surgery?
- A good candidate for arm liposuction is a patient in good health with an average weight and good skin elasticity. At your free consultation, we at Tampa Bay Body Sculpting will evaluate your overall health and BMI to design your comprehensive and personalized surgical plan. We offer both in office and virtual consultations via email for your convenience.
What is BMI and is it important for this procedure?
- BMI is a measurement of body size by combining height and weight. BMI does not measure fat directly and is used solely as a guide.
- During your Free Consultation at Tampa Bay Body Sculpting we will ask for your current height and weight along with photos of the area(s) you are interested in for surgery taken in a 2 piece (including front, sides and back). The photos will aid in determining your customized surgical plan to fit your body goals.
- The State of Florida places limitations on the amount of fat that can be removed in each surgery for the safety of patients. Depending on the areas of interest for surgery and your fat placement, patients will be given a surgical plan including one or multiple surgeries for optimal results taking safety into concern as the highest priority. These surgeries can be 1-3 weeks apart depending how you heal.
Some questions that will be asked during your initial consultation:
- Medical conditions, drug allergies and medical treatments
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco and recreational drug use (including steroids)
- Previous surgeries
- Your surgical goals
Dr. Miles will review a Complete Metabolic Panel of labs including a1c and hemoglobin levels prior to surgery and based on your health may require additional Medical clearance from your Doctor.
How safe is Liposuction Surgery?
- With over 20,000 cosmetic procedures, Dr. Robert Miles is a Nationally recognized expert in liposuction techniques specializing in Liposuction surgery and Body Contouring procedures. With the use of gentle liposuction under local anesthesia, Dr. Miles will remove stubborn fat pockets in the midsection aiding in a more sculpted, shapely, youthful appearance. This method of fat removal is performed at the highest level of safety for our patients.
- With decades of experience in surgical procedures including 10 years experience as a Level III Trauma E.R. Physician, Dr. Robert Miles is Board Certified in Family Medicine with affiliations including: the American Society of Liposuction Surgeons, the American Osteopathic Association, & the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Dr. Robert Miles, the Creator of 3D Body Sculpting of Cosmetic Surgery is also a teaching Physician by the American Medical Association certified class in advanced liposuction and BBL surgery educating Physicians and Surgeons all over the world.
What is the downtime and healing process after Arm Liposuction surgery?
- Immediately following Arm Liposuction surgery, patients are required to have a trusted person with them to drive them home from Tampa Bay Body Sculpting that day following their procedure because of the use of medication during the procedure.
- Dr. Miles advises patients to wear an arm compression garment for 6-8 weeks post surgery. This garment distributes pressure across the treatment areas to ensure proper healing. This also helps to minimize swelling, decrease discomfort, and help the skin tighten and retract.
- During the healing process patients will experience slight bruising, discomfort, and swelling which will all subside with time. The exact timeframe for recovery depends on how quickly you heal and what you do for work or regular activities. On average patients recover 2-5 days following their procedure. Dr. Miles recommends light walking post surgery to increase circulation and keep blood flowing.
- At Tampa Bay Body Sculpting, we want to ensure a healthy recovery and long-lasting results. Since all patients are different, everyone has a different timeline for their healing period.
- Dr. Miles recommends ultrasound cavitation treatments to help your body heal and to improve final results. These post care treatments help the lymphatics and speed up the healing process.
- Dr. Miles recommends starting these treatments at your 1 week follow up appointment.
How much does Arm Liposuction cost?
- The total cost for your Arm Liposuction will include:
- Liposuction surgery, surgical fees, anesthesia, as well as pre-op and post-operative care. When Dr. Miles has created your surgical plan, your surgical coordinator will be able to estimate your costs.
Free Consultations can be booked directly through our website
- Liposuction and Body Contouring have become extremely popular and are our specialties at Tampa Bay Body Sculpting. We invite you to contact Tampa Bay Body Sculpting in Tampa, Florida for your free consultation.
- During your consultation, Dr. Robert Miles and your surgical coordinator will ask questions about your general health, allergies, and any past surgeries. You will have the opportunity to share what your body goals are and ask any questions you may have.
- Dr. Miles will walk you through the awake surgical procedure including tumescent anesthesia under local sedation with small incision sites. Dr. Miles will also discuss how to prepare for surgery and what to expect during the healing process.
- After your treatment plan has been developed and personalized to you, a surgery date is planned.
Brazilian Butt Liftmore info
Body Contouringmore info
Six-Pack Absmore info
Male Liposuctionmore info
Chest Reduction / Gynecomastiamore info
Arm Liposuction / Autograph Armsmore info
Thigh Liposuctionmore info
Chin / Neck Liposuctionmore info
Mommy Makeovermore info
Breast Rejuvenationmore info
Tummy Tuckmore info
Lip Fillersmore info
Cellulite Reduction/ Non-surgicalmore info